Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Programmable LED T-Shirt Is Your Novelty Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Oh hey, fun party, right? Yeah, me too. Jane? No I'm not friends with Jane. Which one is she, the lazy eye? No, like, not in a mean way. Pass the dip? Who's Dan? Oh, right, no, I don't know anyone here, I just heard the Simply Red when I was walking by and thought hey, these people know. how. to. par. tay. Pass the chips? It's also just cool that like this many weirdly proportioned people can all hang out together and everybody's cool about it. Pass that other dip? Anyway, name's Kyle. I'll spare you the embarrassment of asking for my number; it's been flashing in blinding LED across my t-shirt this whole time. -BB

Top Deals

? 2TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk USB External Hard Drive STAC2000100 for $70 (normally $149.99 {Savings of $80 / 53% off})

More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/d3YWVog836c/a-programmable-led-t+shirt-is-your-novelty-deal-of-the-day

AMERICA MOVIL AMKOR TECHNOLOGY AMPHENOL ANIXTER INTERNATIONAL APPLE COMPUTER APPLIED MATERIALS

1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! led t-shirts

    ReplyDelete